CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

The days events

Well I'm not sure how often I will post things like this, it honestly depends on the readers if you want more I'll put more. Okay so anyway today first off I redid my friend Nathan's site you can see it later, I'll put a link on here soon, but first he needs to get it hosted. That will probally happen in the next few days. After that I went to boone with a friend, and we went bowling, heck yeah pattern it's official though I suck at at bowling, but hey what's new? Anyway, what's up with you guys?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahah! Man oh man. You guys have all the fun. Nothing really. Just busy. Checkin this every so often. Thanks for helpin with the blog Daps. Tell Natty I said HI!!!!!!!!!

Daniel Potter said...

hey no problem at all glad I could help, let me know if you need anything else. I will tell him, i'm assuming by Natty you mean Nathan, but that's who I will tell

SonicFanFuentes said...

I bowl real good! You ought to see me bunch the ball off of those bumpers. It's a sight to see!

Post a Comment