CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

What is life?

I've been thinking alot about this perticular question, and it seems to me that the answer is life is but a series of choices with a hopeful ending many times influenced by religion, society, those around us, and many other things. I also believe that these choices are what gives life it's meaning. At each cross road, so to speak, we have to choose right or left. Sometimes we choose between good and evil, sometimes we choose the greater of various goods, but it seems more often then not we are forced to choose the lesser of two evils. This thought has been awakening for me as I think about why it is we are often forced to choose the lesser of two evils, and I believe that perhaps it isn't that that is what we do most of but that those choices are the most memorable ones. That is my thought what is yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment