CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

A contuining theme

So...



My last post was about Dracula, and as I was talking to the girl who has put my heart in a box (That box of course being her) and threw away the key, yeah my girlfriend about just how much that one novel has effected society today. Ever since I can remember I've been a vampire for Halloween, there were a few times were I didn't dress up and once where I dressed up as a business man raised from the dead, but every other time I have been a vampire, and think without that book I never would have dressed up as such. With out Dracula yes I'm sorry to say this, there would be no twilight, for you twilight fans out there who aren't aware of their roots, please go back and read this wonderful book. Become aware of one of the greatest things to ever happen to the vampire legend, Dracula. While I myself am not a huge fan of the lowlight series, I just don't believe it would have ever been written if vampires hadn't been popular. And this one work was one of the things that made vampires popular. If I'm wrong please by all means correct me, but until I am corrected then this will forever remain my view.

1 comments:

VideoGameMafia said...

you know daniel if you really want me to comment so bad why don't you hold a gun to my head until i do... just kidding don't do that. i might pee myself. but yeah i agree with you on this. even if i have not read the book

Post a Comment