CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Hey guys...

Apologies...



For not getting a blog out yesterday I'm sorry. I have a schedule thus I should keep to it, but yesterday I was playing with a new toy, a free one which allows you to catalog all of your books. And even has library like options so you can keep track of who has what book. I recommend for anyone with a substantial amount of books. At first cataloging your collection but then after the initial time adding new stuff isn't so bad, and it's well worth it :) At any rate g'day everyone and here is a link to the program: BookDB

1 comments:

VideoGameMafia said...

this is a very good program. I have used it as well. even though your book collection makes mine look so small lol

Post a Comment