CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Intstruments...

Mine...



First let's specify that while musical instruments may be used for what I'm talking about I'm really not very good at any, although I can play a G chord on a guitar. My Instruments however must be my brain, pen, and hand. Allow me to say that the definition I'm using for instrument here is an item of good use. For instance your reading something here that my brain and hands gave for your enjoyment.



Yours...



The above definition is the one I'm using for this question, but I've given you my instruments what are yours?

2 comments:

Michael F said...

My instruments of good use: my heart, mind, soul, and strength.

Anonymous said...

Mine is litterally my Brain and hand working together to play my many instruments.. :P

Post a Comment