CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Guess who's back...

Back Again...

Just kidding, I'm no slim shady. Never really claimed to be for that matter, but I am part of a Nerdcore rap group called Folklore. We just finished recording our first album, and it's inching its way towards finalization. Also as many as you know I'm an aspiring writer who is trying to publish his first piece. It's intimidating as I'm trying to type up a query letter to send to publishers concerning the short story bridges. If your intrested in reading it let me know and I may email a copy to a select group of you. Bridges is a tell about an alternate dimension where the entryways are created when a violent crime happens to a child, and the child dies as a result. This dimension seems to be ran by a guy dressed like a hillbilly but has his face painted up like a clown. It isn't long only 5 1/2 typed pages, but that can turn into six depending on your word processor. I haven't sent it out yet but will be doing so soon. I'm hoping it get's published even if I only get paid in contributor copies, at least my name is getting out there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment