CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 27, 2012

So I thought....

I'd Post...



Some Poetry.



Beauty in the Darkest Sense

It stops to feed on the souls
of the living.
Its own growing larger,
with each one it does devour.
With the taste of death you know it comes.
with the smell of fear you surcome.
to its power
this very hour.
And then the Dead, on your grave,
They pitch their tents,
And this my freind
Is Beauty, in the darkest sense.

I do

With its longing gaze
It sinks it's soul with in you.
You feel an overwhelming pain,
And with it comes its que,
to imbue
Your powers through and through.

As if reaching your end of all days
death begins to imbue to you
its everlasting gain.
And with the morning dew
you escape from you pew
into the everlasting with those dreadful words, "I do."

Unseen Darkness

Surrounded by the unseen darkness
Hovering over your blood stained dress.
Beginning to fell the negative effects of your unwavering gaze.
Keeping me locked in an everlasting daze.
Forever, will they cage me like a rabbid rabbit,
Claiming they will help me, to break this dark habbit.
But in truth they never will,
because of this voice abiding still,
Forever abiding deep within me
Turning my mind into an endless bloodly sea.
Even with their demonically metalic chains,
and their endless pills to help with pains,
They will never chase away that inside which keeps me bound,
Untill I am buried unmarked within the ground.

0 comments:

Post a Comment